About Jason A. Stuart
Little Rock, Arkansas Corporate Law and Real Estate Attorney
Jason's areas of emphasis are corporate law, including business organization, structure and management; commercial transactions, construction and employment law, intellectual property rights such as trademarks and copyrights; and real estate transactions such as private and commercial purchases, sales, leasing, sale and lease-back and 1031 exchanges.
Prior to his partnership in Ball & Stuart, PLLC, Jason founded The Stuart Firm, P.A. where he worked with clients on the local, regional and national levels. Jason also spent more than five years as in-house General Counsel where he managed national and international legal affairs of a technology company and its subsidiaries and affiliates based in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Arkansas State University
- Juris Doctor, University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law
- Admitted to practice in Arkansas and Texas, the U.S. Federal District Courts for Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas; United States 8th Circuit Court of Appeals, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Active member of the Arkansas Bar Association and Texas Bar Association
- Serves on the Arkansas Bar Association's Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee and Uniform Laws Committee
- Serves on the Board of Directors of the American Subcontractor's Association, Central Arkansas Chapter
- Serves on the Board of Directors of the Arkansas Boxing Foundation
Copyright © IMS. All rights reserved. You may reproduce materials available at this site for your own personal use and for non-commercial distribution. All copies must include this copyright statement. Some artwork provided under license agreement.
AV® Preeminent™ and BV® Distinguished™ are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.